Porsche Classic Corner
Porsche Centre Melbourne Porsche Classic Corner.
The Classic Corner is a visual highlight in the showroom featuring a Porsche classic vehicle alongside display cabinets displaying Classic genuine parts, Porsche Crest production and technical literature. Customers also have the opportunity to browse through the model history and find out about the relationship between the brand values of tradition and innovation.
Currently on display: 1990 911 Carrera 4 Targa
Model Year: 1990
Exterior Colour: Venetian Blue
Interior Colour: Marine Blue Leather
Transmission: 5-speed MAN
This type 964 911 Carrera Targa has been fully restored and rebuilt by Porsche Centre Melbourne to manufacturer’s specifications, with the bodywork being completed by Porsche certified body shop Charlie Battisti & Co.
Using Porsche genuine components and techniques, the engine displacement has been increased from 3.6 to 3.8 litres, equivalent to the engine found in the 993 RSCS.
- 993 RSCS pistons & cylinders
- 993 RSCS complete cylinder heads and specifications
- Original engine crankcase machined as per Porsche specifications to suit the larger cylinders.
- Crankshaft and connecting rods balanced and optimised to suit the larger pistons.
- Large oil spray jets for improved piston cooling and lubrication.
- 993 turbo clutch, pressure plate & single mass flywheel
- DME re-programmed to provide better torque characteristics, engine running and lower engine RPM limit due to higher rotational mass.
Not for sale.
Porsche Centre Melbourne can assist with a range of classic work including:
|- Repairs||- Engine work|
|- Servicing||- Bodywork|
|- Pre Purchase Inspections||- Upholstery|
|- Restoration||- Electronics|
To find out more please click here or alternatively contact our classic department on (03) 9473 0917.