Employment with Porsche Centre Melbourne
At Porsche Centre Melbourne, we are committed to developing the potential of our workforce. In the pursuit of success, our personnel are our most important asset. Working at Porsche Centre Melbourne is both stimulating and rewarding.
Current Role: Service Advisor, Porsche Centre Melbourne
Porsche Centre Melbourne is seeking an experienced Service Advisor to join our close-knit and highly professional dealership team. Our ideal candidate would be a proactive individual, passionate about the luxury automotive industry with a focus on delivering a high level of service to our customers.
Reporting to the Service Manager the responsibilities of this position include:
- Processing repair orders, invoices and customer payments
- Quoting on service and repairs
- Ensure all daily transaction paperwork is completed including repair orders
- Develop and maintain effective customer relationships
- Arrange and own the service loan vehicle process for customers
- Assist customers with bookings and service repairs
- Essential Applicant Criteria
Essential Applicant Criteria
- Excellent customer relations and communication skills (both written and verbal);
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills;
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment;
- Conscientious and motivated, with an eye for detail;
- Previous experience in a similar role within the automotive industry;
- Previous experience in using a DMS -Titan DMS would be highly regarded;
- Current drivers licence; and
- Impeccable personal presentation.
A competitive package will be offered based on experience and qualifications.
If you're looking for a challenging and rewarding career, enjoy working within a team of professionals and pride yourself on the highest level of customer service, then please submit your Cover Letter and Resume to: [email protected]
Piero Pellegrini | General Manager
Office: (03) 9473 0917
Email: [email protected]