Porsche Approved Listing
Porsche Approved Pre-Owned Car Program
The Porsche marque has long be recognized for its exclusive and individual sports cars, designed to offer outstanding performance and superior technology as well as high quality and lasting appeal. This is demonstrated by the fact that more than 60% of all Porsche cars ever built are still on the road today.
To help make your pre-owned Porsche purchase easier, Porsche Centre Melbourne have a Porsche Approved Pre - Owned Car Program. This means:
- All vehicles are subject to a rigorous inspection where they must fully satisfy a range of exacting criteria demonstrating high levels of safety, reliability and performance that you would expect from any Porsche on the road today
- All cars are detailed and presented to Porsche standards of quality and workmanship
- All vehicles are sold with the Porsche pre-owned warranty and Porsche roadside assistance
Click here for more information on the Porsche pre-owned warranty.
Porsche Approved Guarantees:
- A minimum of 12 months Porsche Approved Warranty and Porsche Assistance
- The vehicle meets the Porsche preparation standards
- The vehicle has been inspected in compliance with our 111-point checklist
- All work has been performed by Porsche technicians
- Only Genuine Porsche parts have been used
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Porsche Approved Vehicle Listing:
Porsche Cayenne S E-Hybrid SUV 92ALast updated: 16/10/2021 1:17 PM
Porsche Cayenne SUV 9YALast updated: 13/10/2021 8:56 PM
Porsche Cayenne SUV 9YALast updated: 14/10/2021 11:13 AM
Porsche 911 Turbo S Coupe 992Last updated: 14/10/2021 11:14 AM
^Drive Away Price is based on the vehicle being delivered in the state of the advertising Porsche Centre.